Friday, July 31, 2009

Do you mean this one Jordan?


I was dying when I saw that picture you posted. I haven't seen those pictures in so long. Brittney was wondering what the heck we were thinking when we decided to ride around in our boxers.
This copy of the picture isn't very good but I found it. I think we took these pictures with a disposable camera so I guess they don't look that bad.
But speaking of camping I want to go so bad. Me and Brittney haven't gone in a long time either so I am ready to get out there again. The last time I was up at our spot it hadn't changed at all.

3 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  July 31, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

That's exactly what I meant. This picture is rediculous but I love it. I think there was a lot going on that night and we just got a little crazy.

Nathan,  August 2, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

This is one of the best pictures we've ever taken... haha. It makes me laugh every time. What in the world were we thinking. I honestly don't think we ever could have come up with anything gayer if we tried.

Brittney Gurr,  August 4, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I don't know what is whiter: Aaron's undies or Bryce's upper thighs?!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP