Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Giant wheel of fortune

So i'm in the vegas airport on my way home and i found this huge wheel of fortune slot machine! I dont think the picture is very good it brought back memorize... Even though it was only a few weeks ago. Peace!!

3 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  November 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

That is AWESOME! I will have to post the picture of us when we thought we won big. Its pretty funny.
A- have you had any luck on the wheel of fortune for us?

Aaron,  November 4, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Nice Nate! I just pictured all four of us sitting around that thing..it would be sweet.How did the interview go?
And no bryce...we haven't been back at the wheel slot but we've wanted to!

Nathan,  November 5, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

I totally forgot about that picture. You really need to post it, I can't wait to see it!! I really wanted to play but I didn't have any cash on hand and I don't think it would've been the same all by myself.

The interview went really well actually. It was a cool office, i liked it a lot. There are quite a few BYU guys there too so that would be fun. Not to mention that San Jose is freaking sweet. It's like 30 min or less to Santa Cruz and other beach places, they are mountains all over for camping/hiking/biking whatever, and it's only a couple hours or so from Lake Tahoe (Snowboarding!). We'll see what happens...

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP