Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween with "Triple B Barbeque"


Its not very often that Brittney can get me to dress up but I decided with Benson being a little hot dog that it would be appropriate for me to join him and dress up. I had a beard so I thought it would be good to shave a dirty mustache for halloween. (I tried to keep it but Brittney wasn't a fan...)



So Saturday afternoon we got ready and went to my parents Ward Block Party. (It was in Miller's culdesac). They had games, hotdogs, popcorn, a snowie machine and tons of people. We always run into people we haven't seen forever at these parties so they are fun.





3 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  November 3, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

You guys look awesome! B your facial hair is filthy but I love it. I don't think Megan would even let me do that for Halloween.

We didn't dress up this year. Megan made a bunch of donuts with her mom and we just hung out with the fams.

Nathan,  November 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Haha Bryce that mustache is so ridiculous... it kills me every time I see it. You totally should've kept it.

Nathan,  November 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Haha Bryce that mustache is so ridiculous... it kills me every time I see it. You totally should've kept it.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP