Here are a few of the highlights from the trip. Brittney wanted me to point out that Aaron is massaging my shoulders in the first picture. (not sure why he is...maybe its because we thought we were never going to have to work again...haha)
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
These pictures cracked me up!
I totally forgot I was massaging you during the wheel spin bryce!! hehe
They are awesome..thanks for posting them...I only wish we had one of all of us playing PIT!
These pictures are great!! That one of us on the wheel of fortune is so funny. I never would've noticed Aaron massaging Bryce's shoulders... that made me laugh so hard. And I totally don't remember taking that one of us for in front of the Bellagio with our hands up on eachothers shoulders. That is so awesome!! haha...
Post a Comment