Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sand Dunes last weekend

I wanted to post some pictures up here to make Jordan jealous. He was going to come with us but I don't think he was able to get his quad fixed in time. We had so much fun out there. Everything was running good and we rented a couple Polaris Razors. They are so sweet. My parents also bought Carter (our nephew) a Honda 90 so that was awesome. The only thing that wasn't great is it did get a little warm but not too bad. Enjoy the pics!


We also bought Benson a pair of goggles! They are a little big still but he will grow into them. Luckily he is too small to pull them off so we were able to get a couple picture with him!

This is one of the razors. They were so fast and they could go pretty much anywhere you want. The other one we rented is in the background. We want to convince my parents to get one now.


2 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  November 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Yes I am jealous. Those razors look pretty sweet. Can't wait to go once my quad's fixed.

Nathan,  November 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Those pics are sweet!!! I'm way jealous too, those razors look awesome! I want to try one. That last picture of little Bensonater in his goggles is the best haha. What a stud!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP