Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The 3rd Annual Square Reunion Has Been Saved!!

Hey guys,

It looks like we have been able to save the 2011 Square Reunion and totally redeem ourselves! So as of now, we are moving it from the first week of October to the 2nd week of Oct(more specifically Oct 13-16th)!!
I don't know about everyone else but I am super relieved. Obviously, the next steps are to keep talking about a house to rent (headed by Bethy) and how to get Disneyland tickets (headed by Bater).
Please make sure to notify all work bosses about the new dates and let everyone know asap if anything happens that will make you unavailable for this new week.
Alright...talk to ya later!

A&J

PS I don't remember if we talked about this yet but are we making reunion shirts for this trip? I think we should.

2 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  August 10, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

I am so glad that it is going to work out! It almost made me sick when I thought it wasn't going to happen. I have marked our calendar for the 13-16th and we should be good to go!

I think reunion shirts would be cool! Who is up for designing them this time?

I'll make a square reunion video after the trip. It will give us videos to watch at future reunions!

Jordan Rogers,  August 12, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Hooray!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad this worked out. It's nice having something awesome like a Square Reunion to look forward to.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP