Huntington Beach Rental
Ok, since we changed the dates, the only rental that is available, reasonably priced, and near the beach is this one in Huntington beach. I emailed the owner and it is available for those dates. Here is the quote she gave me:
Quote Details
| Rental Amount | $555.00 |
| Refundable Damage Deposit | $400.00 |
| Departure cleaning fee | $175.00 |
| Tax | $0.00 |
| Total Quote Amount | $1130.00 |
What makes the most sense is for everyone to pay a portion of the rental amount and the cleaning fee. This will be $182.50/couple for the 3 nights (Oct. 13-16). Nate and I will pay the deposit, and as long as no one breaks anything ;-) we will most likely get that refunded after our departure.
So, once everyone confirms that this looks good, I will pay the deposit and lock in the reservation. Then we will need each couple/family to mail us a check for $182.50.
Here is our address:
3555 Sandpebble Dr. #449Hope to hear from all of you soon! Let me know if you have any questions.
San Jose, CA 95136
4 comments:
That sounds great to us! Thanks for doing all the research and putting up the deposit...if Madelyn breaks anything we know we can easily just blame it on Benson so we're not worried.
When everyone is cool with it, I'll send out the check. Should we make the check out to "Bater and Bethy Smit? hehe
This sounds awesome! I'm really excited that a house is going to work out for us. It is going to be so much fun having everyone staying together.
We vote that Bater and Bethy get the master for finding and arranging the housing.
The price is also perfect! We would not have been able to stay in a very nice hotel for $182.50. Awesome find guys!
Great job guys!! Looks good!!
Ok, I'm going to make the reservation today. I'll let you know if there are any problems/changes. Nate should be working on getting our Club 33/Disneyland reservations in soon.
Post a Comment