Sunday, August 28, 2011

Disneyland - Club 33

It's officially on... Our reservation for Club 33 at Disneyland went through. Below is the confirmation email I received. I thought it would be best to do a late lunch (2:00pm), that way it should pretty much last us the whole day. Looks like lunch is going to be $72 each (plus tax and gratuity). Madelyn and Benson will be $10 each, hope thats alright.  I will pay for bill after lunch, and then you guys can just write me a check or something afterwards. I know thats a ton for lunch, but just remember that we all get free park hopper passes for the day as soon as we get to the park.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting way excited about the reunion!! Also, if your interested, here is a link to a website we found that talks a bit more about Club 33.

http://www.disneylandclub33.com/index.html



Your reservation for Club 33 is confirmed for 2:00pm for 10 on October 14, 2011. The bill will be presented to the table. Tickets for Disneyland/California Adventure are in the name Nathan Schmidt and can be picked up at Guests Relations, which is next to California Adventure, please make sure you bring a photo ID with you. The Club request that we give a contact number for each guest, therefore I have provided them with your phone number. The tickets are available for use all day on October 14, 2011.


If you need to cancel your reservation, please call Club 33 2 days prior to your reservation date to avoid a "no show" charge. You can ask for Carolyn or Sioux at Club 33 at 714.781.4034/4035 between 9am and 4pm from Monday through Saturday.


Dress Code:
Lunch - Members and guests may come in fashionable casual attire in order to enjoy the Disneyland Resort in comfort. However, no tank tops, cutoffs, swimsuits, bare midriffs, sweatpants or beachwear may be worn. Walking-length shorts are acceptable. Jeans are acceptable, provided that they cover undergarments and are not extremely faded or torn.


Dinner - If members and guests have been enjoying the day at Disneyland Resort parks, evening casual attire is acceptable for dinner. For gentlemen, collared shirts and trousers are appropriate; for woman, an informal dress or pants with blouse are appropriate. Shorts or short pants are acceptable for lunch only and not for dinner.


Parking: You are responsible for parking.


Club Pricing:
Lunch is $72 per person (Monday through Saturday). - salad, soup etc. are served buffet style, but the entree is ordered from the menu and is served to the table.


On Sunday, the Lunch/Brunch is $85 and it includes champagne and Mickey & Pluto visit the Club.


Dinner is a la carte and costs $72 (minimum) per person.


If you have children in your party that are under 3, there is $10 charge. Ages 3-9 the cost is a $59 and 10 or older would have the adult rate.


Gratuity, taxes & drinks are not included in the costs.

2 comments:

Aaron,  August 28, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Sounds good...thanks for setting it up nate! I guess the last thing Jenna and I have to get now is one of those "tigger" backpack leashes...we're really looking forward to using that!

Jordan Rogers,  September 1, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

72 bucks for lunch?? I better get lobster or somehting flippin amazing!

Just kidding Bater... this looks awesome and park hopper tickets will be nice.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP