Square Reunion rentals - more ideas
Here are some other ideas for places to stay:
Huntington Beach Condo - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
$63/night per couple. Looks great. Says there is a bbq and there is a patio area.
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p333842
Dana Point Home - 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms
$67/night per couple. Seems to be pretty nice, but as far as I can tell there is no patio/bbq, nor pool access.
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p250736
3 comments:
I don't even want to be posting this right now but I will have to tell you some time. We are not going to be able to make it that week. Brittney has a wedding in Flagstaff that has been scheduled for a months and I forgot about it until they emailed her the other day. I know everyone already has the time off so you guys should still do it. I don't know what else to suggest. I know it will be too hard to try and change the dates.
B MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude that sucks!! I don't have the time scheduled off but I guess A and Bater wouldn't be able to change. We'll see what they say...
Hmm...well that does suck. I am glad to say that I'm pretty sure Jenna and I could still make it anytime in September if that works for everyone....Bater?
Post a Comment