Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rental money ;)

I hope all of your checks are in the mail already ;-) JK, I contacted the rental owner and in order to reserve it we have to pay in full w/in 45 days of renting it. That's like next week! So, I'm sending a check to the rental owner today. I look forward to seeing all those checks from your lovely bank accounts.
Just a friendly reminder... hahaha!

Can you believe its only a little over a month away? Nate is still waiting to hear back about Club 33. Hopefully we'll find out soon! I'm so excited to go to Disneyland, but bummed I probably won't be going on very many rides. Ugh! Oh well, its still going to be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Aaron,  August 25, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

I'm out of town but will send it tomorrow...

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP