Here is a picture of one of the trails i just rode this morning in Telluride. It was so beautiful. The temp was in the low 60s. Now we have a fun 8 hour drive home. The mountain biking made it all worth it.
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:
That looks awesome. It's gotta be nice to be out of the heat.
It was so nice up there. I can't believe it hit 115 here on Sunday. On Sunday it never got warmer than 70.
I never realized how much fun mountain biking is. I wish we would have all gotten into it in high school. There are a lot of fun places to go close to us.
Post a Comment