Northern Cali is beautiful. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think San Fran is awesome except that they try to charge us extra to park the tundra. I think the Golden Gate Bridge is amazing.
Those pictures are awesome! I'm way jealous. I went once with my family way back when but I dont remember much. I wanna go out there sometime, Elisabeth has never been
3 comments:
Northern Cali is beautiful. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think San Fran is awesome except that they try to charge us extra to park the tundra.
I think the Golden Gate Bridge is amazing.
Yeah I know they try to rape you with all kinds of charges everywhere. Luckily we only had a rental car for a day and didn't have to pay for parking.
Those pictures are awesome! I'm way jealous. I went once with my family way back when but I dont remember much. I wanna go out there sometime, Elisabeth has never been
Post a Comment