I'm cool too...
Hey Guys
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but things have been a bit crazy. After looking at all your posts recently, I noticed I was the only one without some cool adventure pic or something...so to fit in and prove that I do get out sometimes...I'm posting this huge fish that I caught when I learned how to fly fish in MI this summer....By the way..I think it would be a sweet hobby that we should all learn so we can do it together over the years...oh and I want to hike Havasupi again!!!!!
3 comments:
Dude A I love the get up... haha, seriously its sweet. I totally want to learn how to fly fish! I had a comp that's like a pro, he talked about it all the time. I've been wanting to go ever since. Fishing is pretty cool, but fly fishing seems so much for fun. We should totally do it... except I have no clue how to do it so I hope you learned a lot.
ps: remember when we went camping one time and Nate Dick tried to fly fish with a regular fishing pole and he got the hook stuck in his head!! Thats one of my favs, i'll probably be telling my grand kids about that one.
Hey this reminds me of the time we went fishing together. except we had regular poles, and we didnt catch any fish, and we got fines for not having licenses. good times. i miss you guys! -Brittney
You're funny Britt.
Post a Comment