I figured I was the only one who hasn't posted a picture or something so I thought Nate would get a kick out of this one...its his favorite HC (hard core) picture!
PS Bryce that's a sweet video of you and steve biking...I want to go sooo bad!
That is a pretty hardcore picture of you Aaron. I actually thought about your hardcore pictures because of that slideshow picture video Brittney made for your mom I saw a couple of your old HC pictures. Mountain biking is so much fun. We go every Wednesday and Saturaday. You will have to go with us one morning when you are down here.
Haha, dude... you are so HC. Wasn't this one like the album cover for the picture album Matt and I made on your secret facebook account. You should post that one picture of you flexing your back haha.
Bryce, that mountain biking video looked sweet. I totally want to go, its been forever. I didn't recognize you and that beard in your video at first. Oh, and I loved the outfit... pretty HC yourself. JK
3 comments:
That is a pretty hardcore picture of you Aaron. I actually thought about your hardcore pictures because of that slideshow picture video Brittney made for your mom I saw a couple of your old HC pictures.
Mountain biking is so much fun. We go every Wednesday and Saturaday. You will have to go with us one morning when you are down here.
Haha, dude... you are so HC. Wasn't this one like the album cover for the picture album Matt and I made on your secret facebook account. You should post that one picture of you flexing your back haha.
Bryce, that mountain biking video looked sweet. I totally want to go, its been forever. I didn't recognize you and that beard in your video at first. Oh, and I loved the outfit... pretty HC yourself. JK
Yeah the mountain biking outfit is pretty HC but it makes it nice because it is so hot out here.
Post a Comment