
Well this is what I've been up to. I'm also lovinnn this blog Aaron. I kind of thought this would be gay because I can't stand alot of the blogs Megan looks at but this will be fun. As soon as I get something interesting to post I'll do it. It might not be until we get back from San Fran.
3 comments:
Are you dominating all the little Japanese kids online?? haha I wish I could play on there with you. Bryce you should be getting on and play with Jordan.
Oh hey, I have something for you all to watch. This is like my favorite youtube video ever! I think i maybe sent it to you guys already but your post reminded me of it. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDBpQVhCMb8
Yeah i do need to play B online, it's really fun. That video is awesome. That guy's my hero. I wonder if has other cool songs...
Post a Comment