This one is for Aaron. We are in colorado right now and aaron said we had to eat at johnny carinos. So here we are. It is really good so far. I will have to see once the food comes out. Have a good weekend guys.
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

4 comments:
Where are you guys in Colorado? What are you doing?
I love it Bryce! I'm so jealous! One day we'll have to have a square reunion in CO and all eat there together!
So I have never heard of this place but after I saw your post I saw one driving around last night. I guess they have them here in Texas. So whats the deal with this place??
I had never heard of this place either but I asked Aaron where we should eat in Colorado Springs and he said we had to eat here so we tried it. I was impressed.
Jordan, we were up in Denver on Saturday and Sunday and then in Telluride Sunday afternoon and today. We just got home. We were helping somebody move and then on the way home I went mountain biking in Telluride. I love Colorado. It is so beautiful up there.
Post a Comment